Summer concert series coming to Downtown Commons
CLARKSVILLE: Downtown Commons has announced the entertainment for its inaugural season which begins May 18. The Downtown @ Sundown Concert Series will be held on the third Friday of the month beginning in May and will run through October from 6 -10 p.m. at the new downtown park.
The Downtown Commons officially opened at 215 Legion Street on April 18.
- May 18th – Radio Romance with American Idol alum Jada Vance opening.
- June 15th – Trailer Choir with openers, Aaron Lessard and Chris Turner.
- July 20th – AC/DC Tribute Band Thunderstruck with opener Neil Brock and the Cover Ups
- August 17th – Broadcast 90s, The Ultimate 90s Rock Tribute band with local group Music 4 Mercy opening.
- On September 21st – Sheyna Gee with acoustic duo Lucian & Lee opening.
- October 19th – Joel Brown Band with opening band Dozzi
Downtown @ Sundown Concert Series will also include a street fair with local handmade or homemade items. Downtown restaurants will have food available. Openers start at 7 p.m. and Featured Artist takes the stage at 8 p.m. Everyone is invited to come early and bring family, friends, and their own chairs and blankets. Please leave coolers and pets at home.
“With generous support from local sponsors Downtown @ Sundown will provide the perfect getaway to music aficionados or first-time concert attendees,” said Norman Quirion, Executive Director of Two Rivers Company.
More information is available at downtowncommons.org/sundown.