NASHVILLE: THE GLOW is coming to Music City and enchanting audiences of all ages with over 5,000 jack o’ lanterns lighting up the city like never before. Grab a seasonal snack and savor a beautiful fall night along our trail. Our jack o’ lanterns are not camera shy, bring your photography skills to task for the most unique fall photo. Some of your favorite Nashville stars may even make an appearance in pumpkin form!
Fast facts about pumpkins and THE GLOW:
Jack is the mastermind behind THE GLOW and has over 20 artists working for him on the thousands of jack o’ lanterns you will see! Check out these neat pumpkin facts to get excited about THE GLOW!
- 6 of the 7 continents can grow pumpkins. Unfortunately for Antarctica, they can’t grow pumpkins.
- Pumpkins were once recommended for removing freckles and curing snake bites. Jack can attest to this!
- The largest pumpkin ever grown weighed 1,140 pounds.
- Pumpkins are 90% water.
- 80% of the pumpkin supply in the United States is available in October.
- It is believed the jack o’ lantern tradition of carving out pumpkins and placing them on your door step originated in Ireland.
THE GLOW will be held on October 12-15, 19-22 and 26-29. Advanced tickets are required to THE GLOW. Guests will enter the trail at their ticket time.THE GLOW is not scary and fun for all ages. Children 2 and under are free. The trail is approximately 1/3 of a mile long and typically takes 30 – 45 minutes to walk through. THE GLOW is rain or shine. Parking is free. Jack’s ticket takers can scan your ticket direct from your phone or you may print your ticket. The event will be held along 4105 White Creeks Pike in Whites Creek, Tennessee. Purchase tickets online.